Welcome to the registration page for the Washington Journalism and Media Conference (WJMC) 2020
July 12 to 17, 2020 – Session #1, July 19 to 24, 2020 – Session #2
Please note that you will need the following items to complete the registration process:
- A credit card payment is required in order to complete online registration. We do not accept any other form of payment.
- Your parent/guardian must agree to several statements during the registration process. Student and parent/guardian should complete the registration and payment process together.
- The full tuition is $2,150.
- A deposit is required at the time of registration to secure your space. The deposit equals one monthly payment.
- Pay the tuition in full at this time, $2,150.
- Payment Plan: Divide the total tuition into equal monthly payments, with the balance due by May 31, 2020.
- Each student is required to pay a deposit at the time of registration using our online system. The online payment plan divides the tuition of $2,150 into equal monthly installments beginning with the first payment charged on the day you register for WJMC. Your credit card will then be charged your monthly installment on the same day each month. Any outstanding balances will be billed in full in May.
We provide a limited number of partial, need-based scholarships for qualified National Youth Correspondents. Students are not required to register to apply for a scholarship. The scholarship deadline is Friday, December 6. Details on applying for scholarships can be found at wjmc.gmu.edu/scholarships
Cancellation and Refunds:
Students must submit all refund requests via email to email@example.com. For cancellations prior to February 3, 2020, you will receive a full refund. For cancellations after February 3 through April 1, 2020 there is a $250.00 cancellation fee. There are no refunds issued after April 1, 2020.
If you have questions or experience technical difficulties with registration, please contact the Washington Journalism and Media Conference at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 993-5010 (Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST).